Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi, my name is Jamie, and as I’m sure you can tell from the title of this page, this blog is going to be all about currency and coin collecting. I myself am new to collecting coins and I have lots of free time so I decided to start this blog to not only help others get started with coin collecting but to help myself learn more as well. I will be using this blog to post current news on currency, coins, pricing, tips and other useful information. I will also be scouring the world looking for the best currency and coin websites out there so that I may bring them to a web browser near you. I hope to build a community of people trading ideas, tips, coins or currency and just socializing with other collectors. Or if that doesn’t work out for me I will just drink beer to drown my sorrows and blog to myself. Either way I’m here to stay so enjoy the blog and have fun experiencing the joy and excitement of collecting coins!

Make sure and scroll down as there are many helpful links listed.
Make sure and check out my blog Jamie Living with Multiple Sclerosis I was recently diagnosed with MS and have started a blog about what it is like to be diagnosed and live with MS on a daily basis. The goal of the blog is much the same as this one just a different topic.



Best Regards,
Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=9e69849e0ee43b2ee03a94cc03a74916 ss_blog_claim=9e69849e0ee43b2ee03a94cc03a74916